BCSN Conference 2023
Abstract Submission Guidelines for the BC Simulation Conference Deadline June-17-2023
To ensure a smooth submission process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Abstract Topic: Allocate your abstract to a specific Theme, Topic, and Sub-Topic. You can refer to the comprehensive listing of abstract Themes, Topics, and Sub-Topics by clicking here.
- Presenting Author’s Contact Details: Provide the contact information of the presenting author. It should be the same as the submitting author’s details to ensure all correspondence regarding the abstract is received by the presenting author. Include the following information:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone numbers
- Author and Co-authors’ Details: Provide the necessary information for all authors and co-authors, including:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if applicable), country
- Abstract Title: Choose a concise title for your abstract, limited to 20 words, written in UPPER CASE.
- Abstract Text: The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Please note that the word count includes any graphs, tables, or images that may be added.
- Abstract Layout: Your abstract must be structured with the following sections:
- Objectives: Clearly state the objectives of your submission.
- Results: Present the findings or results obtained from your research or study.
- Conclusions: Summarize the conclusions drawn from your research or study.